SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Special Needs, Mobility and Disabled Use

Notices

Special Needs, Mobility and Disabled Use Information and discussion for those with special needs interested in the Segway.

Old 08-16-2003, 12:20 PM   #11
pam
Last of the Early 30
pam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond repute

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Hi, Ludwigs! Check out the things to buy and sell forum, I think you'll probably find some other options for carry trays for you Seg. Other ideas.
Welcome, too.
Pam
pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2003, 02:56 PM   #12
jrmiller
jrmiller

5 yr Member

welcome Ludwig..... You have joined a growing group of physically challenged people who have been very fortunate to have been able to purchase a HT. I don't think that any of us regret it. I should tell you that there will be a problem with the HT whenever you take it anywhere ....LOTS OF INTEREST AND QUESTIONS. You are now an unoficial ambassador for the HT and will set a presidence for all who follow. I have Parkinsons and it has helped me with my inability to walk, I now have my mobility back. Again, welcome and hope to heaarfrom you. JR
jrmiller is offline   Reply With Quote