View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 06:28 PM   #3
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gihgehls View Post
2. Most retail stores and supermarkets have a policy against taking pictures/video inside.
Maybe true, but they're rapidly becoming obsolete and unenforceable.

(The "Maybe" there is purely technical, as I suspect that most stores are small operations that have never bothered to have a policy, so I'm guessing it isn't actually a majority, but it's not really relevant to either your or my point).

Between price scanning apps and people texting photos of products to spouses, etc., cameras and their use are rapidly becoming ubiquitous.

Still, they're likely to throw you out on your ear if they suspect you're collecting data for a competitor.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obviously, we can't have infinite voltage, or the universe would tear itself to shreds, and we wouldn't be discussing Segways.
Bob.Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote