View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 05:46 AM   #7
NinebotNut
NinebotNut is on a distinguished road

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip View Post
Hello Superbet, the ES4 has very different performance to the Xiaomi M365. The ES1 has the same power output as the M365 (250W), the ES2 is higher (300W), and the ES4 has an extra battery pack that makes it more capable still (more range, speed and better hill-climbing ability).

If you feel you'd be happy with the performance (speed, range) of the M365 then I think you'll be pleased with the ES2 because it is a little faster - and you'll never get a flat tyre/tire (since the ES-series have hard rubber wheels plus suspension to smooth the ride). Fixing flat's on an M365 is no fun.
I absolutely hate the Xiaomi M365. Boring design and no suspension. Such a shame that the next Ninebot, the Ninebot Max seems to be giving up on the cool design of the 'es' line and going with the overused Xiaomi design. There are crappy Xiaomi clones EVERYWHERE and it's an awful design.

The InMotion L8F and L6 had decent designs for the most part and there are more expensive scooters that are solidly made.

I think the es2 design would be amazing if they used less plastic and redesigned the electronics (which seem to have issues). They also need to make scooters that are easier to repair.

Just my opinion.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
NinebotNut is offline   Reply With Quote