View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 03:00 AM   #24
rotorblades
rotorblades is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner Segway Polo Player SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotorblades View Post
i was at first becausei have a very bad back and leg. it has built up my endurance. i snagged a segsaddle but never used it much. if i had a big soft seat like an ally seati might never have built up my endurance. the segsaddle seat isnt large enough for my skinny butt.so i never really rode with it just sat on the floor.
i didnt have any help fixing a leansteer joystick either though i badly wanted one. maneuvering my seg is exactly the same control inputas you do with hovering a helicopter.
segways are perfectly controllable in an inside environment i only worry about children or noisey environments where talking like= im right behind you or im passing you on your rightdoesnt work as well as i wishedsome people seem to walk sidewards into me
i had an old electric carand ended up putting a stereo in it. for when i picked up my daughter at elementary school
maybe i might add one to my seg?

they are smooth totally quiet most places are happy to help me in through the doors i have an x2 with the fatty off road tires.once folks see how masterly stable that i am they are fine.
rotorblades is offline   Reply With Quote