View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 09:06 AM   #2
mexico1982
mexico1982 is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Default Same thing happened to me

I will write this in two languages for it is intended for two different countries.

I live in Cancun and started a business with the segways, I bought 14 of them.

As any other vehicle they sometimes have failures, but Segway Mexico (located @ Mexico City, they claim they are the only ones that can fix your segway in all Mexico) took about a year or so to fix the first two, so when I finally got them back, I had 4 of them with problems, 2 of them were supposed to fall under warranty. To make a long story short, I ended with 8 of my Segways with minor problems (but unable to operate), 2 of them were being held by SegMex (due to the excessive money they wanted to charge for fixing them, after 8 months)and only 4 working, so I went out of business due to the inability to operate.

I had the same problems that ToursSMA had, they overcharge, they take so much time to fix everything, lack of commitment, they even lied to me.

Bottom line: I concur with the phrase: "The worst company I have ever worked with"

But for all mexicans, if you want a segway or you need a segway fixed, you still have a solution, visit segwaygreen.com.mx, even for a tour.
mexico1982 is offline   Reply With Quote