View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 03:39 PM   #4
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee
Default I live VERY far away

I have never bought any segways from Steve or Segway of Oakland, and want to state that up front.

I have however seen Steve at some national events and have had many different conversations with him over the past several years...

He has always been very friendly, very segway knowledgeable, and very accessible to me. I have used him for a resource when I modify a segway, and his knowledge and willingness to share that knowledge has always been very freely offered.

I have only rated the portions of the business, thru Steve that I can personally attest to, but I would not hesitate to send a friend to, and have done so in the past, get segways or segway information from them...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote