View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 10:45 AM   #6
airdale
airdale will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabricGator View Post
Thank you for this information airdale.
So where are we with custom hacks and such. if a 12 year old can hack an iPhone, have we made any progress on retraining our $6500 toys?

If I am reading correctly, the X2 is more ruff and tumble for offroad conditions and will accept a jostle or two while powering through the woods... but it really does not run on sidewalks so well.

Have you actually tried to mount the tires on opposite machines? I Believe the i2 wheels are a smaller diameter where the rubber hits the road, and that the X2 has more power torque to turn those larger wheels up hills and such... so I am imagining that the X2 model with i2 wheels should be like a Tesla in berserka mode.

*( please keep in mind that I don't really have any hands on experience or first hand knowledge with either a Segway or a Tesla.... at least not yet )
Yep, done it all......Put i2 off road tires on my X2, more low end and reduced top end......I have 23" tires every day X2, little faster slow off the line.....The i2 with the big tires fly, get to aggressive it dont like it warns you, keep pushing it will go into controlled shut down....

Some old timers here talked about hacked software but that was done at a Segfest many years ago....
airdale is offline   Reply With Quote