View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:04 AM   #13
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrandwood View Post
I would never tell you what to do or like, Karl!

The position put forward in the Disney thread, supported by such videos, was so easily refuted, so quickly and by so many, it makes my point!

Maybe we should edit the video releasing our own version, with additional text before each clip explaining the cause? That would be positive.
You say they are easily refuted, but Disney has won in court. We are talking about the appeal.

That indicates to me that they are not as easily refuted as you claim.

Look at the silly claims made as a result of my saying that these video clips were used as supposed evidence.

We, who actually know what we are talking about, may easily refute them. Unfortunately, there are others among us with different capacities.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote