View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 03:21 PM   #5
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Actually, this isn't as bad for the Segway as it looks. The spray is coming from the sides.

Water does not easily enter the powerbase. I believe the easiest path for entry is from the bottom, via the screws that hold the battery in place.

I'm not saying I would do this, and I did rather expect the point of the video to be some sort of "hilarious" failure, but after I watched it for a moment and observed, I realized that was unlikely.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obviously, we can't have infinite voltage, or the universe would tear itself to shreds, and we wouldn't be discussing Segways.
Bob.Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote