View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 11:32 AM   #7
Rolacoy
Rolacoy will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member

KSagal, nothing is wrong anymore.

But, let me add this, I was a poor student, my brother was smart and a good student. However, we both did pretty well, not rich, but not hungry. My life turned when I went to tech school and studied commercial art when I was 25. Then I was a very good student. I had the God given talent, had not developed it.

What I have notice is that everyone that I knew growing up went to public school. Public schools were integrated when I was in hi-school. So from that point on everyone has had an equal chance. I have noticed that many like myself, up until I went to tech school did not try very hard. Those who did not take advantage of an education have not done very well in material things.

I saw this all the time a few years ago when we owned a bunch of rent property. All of my renters saw me as a rich person. They didn't believe that I was making payments on all of those houses, even when they did not pay their rent, kicked a door off or moved out in the middle of the night. When their sewer stopped up it was the rich guy, me while they had a cool one and watched TV, out there at night digging up the line and removing something that they should not have flushed down the commode. Once we sold the rent property, we did put a good sum in the bank, but we earned it!

I understand that tragedies of life happen, but it seems that if a person is uneducated and/or laze they are more apt to have these misfortunes. Both of which are self-inflected. You know, adults can go to night school if they see that they missed out on education for what ever reason. You guessed it, I have little sympathy for the lazy and those who did not or will not get an education. If they burn down their neighborhood, put a fence around the neighborhood and make them live there.

yewp, I am in trouble again.