View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 12:15 PM   #8
Sal
Enjoys a well balanced glide
Sal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond repute

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee
Default It is unfortunate...

... that this topic is still generating interest. This is ridiculous.

I have been away for a while, and surmise, that will continue to be the case, but I was surprised and dismayed to see that the word of the admins of this site is being taken with such a grain of salt.

The fact that we seem to be slammed for doing, slammed for not doing, and then asked for justification, etc. for our actions is so frustrating.

In my experience, when posts / posters are moderated, they are indeed informed. So anyone who says that they were moderated without their notification for an innocuous issue is being disingenuous. Only in extreme cases (especially when spammers cloud the forums with posts about free Nokia phones and iPhones), do we completely delete the posts.

Please let me also respectfully add that anyone who knows, thinks they know, or has any inside track to what the admins / mods of this site do on the back end on a daily basis (as some opinions in this thread expres) really need to question the evidence and from whom the evidence has come from.

This site is about Segways, not about the agendas of the people who own them. Lets get back to talking about Segways, and how we can enjoy them and not get sidetracked by conspiracy-theories or flaming.

See you around.

-Sal