Thread: iscooterusa.com
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 09:38 PM   #4
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

I wonder if this really exists.

We did a thread on this over a year ago, if I remember correctly.

To me, it looks like a chinese knock off of the Toyota Winglet. (that had three options, with differing length handlebars)

Also, in the Law Enforcement area, I saw and copied and pasted this jem:

The DutyCHARIOT Series is a three-wheel front*-wheel drive standup electric personal mobility vehicle.

If it really is a three wheel vehicle, then it is not self balancing. It may only use the 3rd wheel for parking, as I did not see it in the videos.

The site is looking for people to join the 'investor's club'. There is very little actual hard information on this group of people. No addresses, no people. Just images, and requests for people to offer up their names and contact info.

I'd like to hear from someone who actually has had their hands on this thing.

I know when the Q scooter made it to the Segway Fest in Florida in 2004, it was a big hit and lots of us satisfied our curiosity about it. (and it's inability to be even close to a segway in performance, as well as its inability to actually act as it claimed...)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.