View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 08:57 PM   #3
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibmep View Post
How is this new site, or is this site any better than Segwayguidedtours.com with over 300 segway tours listed all over the world. Steve
SegwaySightseeing.com is *much* more attractive and visually interesting.

I'm not sure it's more usable. And I don't know if that translates into more traffic generated, or tours booked.

But visual appeal definitely has its place, and SegwayguidedTours.com is surprisingly drab and uninteresting. It might be superior, if you already have decided to book a Segway tour, and just want the fastest and and most convenient way to find your tour operator, get to their site, and book your tour.

But if you're sitting around, thinking, "what shall we do on our summer vacation?", I don't think it'll be nearly as effective at getting people engaged to the point of booking a tour they hadn't yet decided on.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obviously, we can't have infinite voltage, or the universe would tear itself to shreds, and we wouldn't be discussing Segways.
Bob.Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote