View Single Post
Old 02-03-2006, 03:02 PM   #29
Atin
Atin

5 yr Member

Hi,
Im Corey from Clarksville, TN.
Got my 180HT last Friday and feel like a changed person.
I suffer from MS and have been in a wheel chair for 65% of my time...
In just the few days after I got my HT I went for a ride down the street, to the mailbox etc.. It is like being able to walk again with out falling over (unless I do something stupid)
As to myself.
Well Im a published author, or atleast that is what my publisher tells me. I write Theoligical Fiction and Horror.
My most recent book "Bloody Mary" has been optioned for a movie and word in the grape vine is they will begin filming next summer.
Im a single father, but by choice. I used a surrogate to have a wonderful baby boy (he is my natural son) and he is about to celebrate his 3rd Birthday.
Im an avid Star Wars fan and have the 3rd largest collection of SW memorbilla.
I build Star Wars armor and props and belong to a world wide organization known as the 501st Stormtrooper Legion. We all build SW stuff and participate and organize charity events for Lucas Film.
The charity work was another big factor in my purchasing an HT. We do a lot of parades during the year and until now I either had to ride in a car or just sit out the parade. Now come St Pats day I will be right along side my friends in the parade.
We are building a front for my HT that will look like a thing called a STAP from Episode 1 in Star Wars. It was the hover style standing vehicle the droids used in the battles.
Also, please excuse my spelling and grammer.. I dont have an editor on hand to make the corrections for me *LOL*
I also am an avid traveler. I have been to almost every corner of the world and since my son being born he has traveled with me and to this date has over 350,000 miles under his belt.
In my travels I have a strange hobby of studying Hiroglyphs and ancient writings. So I do a lot of travel to the Yucatan each year just to study the ancient culture..
Sorry I have rambled, but thats me, once I start talking I seem to not be able to find the shut off valve...

Atin Miller
501st Southern Outpost Star Wars Stormtrooper Legion
http://highlandcitadel.com/501stso/