View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 01:01 AM   #5
Lily Kerns
Lily Kerns will become famous soon enoughLily Kerns will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSagal View Post
Interesting things to concern yourself with...

It is exceedingly rare to be struck by lightning, and rarer still to do this while on a segway.

I will not comment on the advice previously given, and have no reason to believe that any of it is faulty, but you may wish to consider that I do not think it particularly likely that you will get struck by lightning, even though you clearly can do things that may or may not make your odds change.

I believe it is kind of like asking for advice on how to with the lottery, or some other thing that have the odds fantastically stacked against you.

I suspect that some people go thru their whole lives, climbing metal ladders in the rain, playing golf in the rain, and doing other things that logically seem to increase your likelihood of being struck by lightening, yet never get hit. I further suggest that others who do not do these things, who logically seem less likely to get struck, do occasionally get struck.

I wish you luck, and wish you a lightening strike free life, if that is your wish.
LOL. You take your chances... On the other hand, lightning is one thing I'd just as soon avoid... A neighbor had 11 head of cattle killed by lightning in this latest round of storms.. A $40,000 loss is not to be sneezed at...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lily Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote