View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 11:20 PM   #6
polo_pro
Advanced Member
polo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of lightpolo_pro is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member Segway Polo Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Laurenzano View Post
Polo:
We plan to also practice on Saturday, 12/29 and Saturday, 1/5 since both dates precede the Sunnyvale match on the subsequent day. If you're interested in going, we should see if we can make arrangements to carpool to cut costs.
Steve:
Slate me for Jan 5th, I can load up to 7 segs on/in my truck. That could leave room for car poolers, it gives me someone to follow, i get lost easy.
I have to wait for some tires and they have a sale on whiffel balls at the dollar store 5 for a buck, you tie a string to them you can play in the parking lot without the ball getting away.
Email me details.
Tony
Have a Happy New Year
Sounds like Mr L/Tony already has his next trip up to NorCal for polo planned out! If you're suggesting hitting both Sac and Sunnyvale, then you are definitely right that we could load up all the segways in your truck and have the players all pack into another car. We should have thought of that idea last time, since SLong and his wife did the exact same thing as you!

Jan 5th is looking like another good practice up here in Sac. I'm betting we'll have 10 people again!