View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 10:04 AM   #34
Civicsman
Civicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member

I can't speak for Lily. I am not familiar with her disabilities, her gliding destinations and habits, etc. i simply answered her questions.

I assumed she was perfectly capable of making her own decisions and expressing her own views. I was not aware that she needed KSAGAL to defend her, nor that she had authorized KSAGAL to speak on her behalf. My apologies, Lily.

Quote:
It is time to up your game, or loose me as a sparring partner.
I never considered you as a sparring partner.. That suggests a type of relationship that does not exist. I'd hate to "loose" such a skilled and erudite debater, but i've already tried my best. Unfortunately, I've had zero success in cutting through the fog. I'm sure we will all be sorry to read no more of your insights on lightning, statistcs, and personal safety, but I am certain that we will all be greatly entertained by your equally well informed and logically precise posts on every other topic.

Have a nice day.
Civicsman is offline   Reply With Quote