View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 06:57 PM   #10
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civicsman View Post

I knew you meant what you said, Karl. I just wanted you to say it clearly so that there would be no way to weasel out of it later.

You would oppose a monument at Pearl Harbor for Americans who are WWII veterans and were awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor, simply because they are of Japanese descent.

Thank you for making your personal perspective so abundantly clear.
Do you ever listen you yourself? I said a memorial to Japanese Americans, not a memorial to WWII veterans. Confuse yourself all you like. Change the words, and you change the meaning. If the memorial is because they are WWII veterans, it does not matter what their lineage is. If the memorial is because they are Japanese Americans, then it does matter what their lineage is.

When you say what you said about a monument to Medal Of Honor recipients, and say that I would be opposed to it, you are telling a lie. I hope that was simple and abundantly clear.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote