View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 08:57 AM   #8
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civicsman View Post
Surely, Karl, you mean that a memorial to Japanese military people would not be appropriate at Pearl Harbor, rather than a memorial to Americans of Japanese descent. A Freudian slip? ...

I look at what is proposed, the history of the people involved, and decide for myself ...

... Some readers here already "know" that it is the latter. probably because Newt Gingrich told them so.
First point, no mistake. I said what I mean. Thank you for again trying to pry the truth out of my head, without having a clue as to what you are doing. I said what I said, because it is what I meant, regardless of your mistake in understanding.

The decide for yourself is laughable to anyone who has heard your rant after rant after rant about the evils of the Fox News Channel. You have documented time and time again, about how wrong they are from the get go. You claim they lied without even caring what they are talking about, simply because it is on their station. You clearly pose the talking points, and your coolaide mustache is still showing. You are so much a believer, you may not even know who pulls your strings.

Newt who? Just because talking points are so important to some does not mean that it is the same for others. You are quick to try to refute everything I say (like the first paragraph of your last post) that you assume I need help from the right wing string pullers. I do not. I don't listen to Rush, I don't get instructions from Gingrich or Hannity. I don't pay much attention to them. Surely no more than to the Clintons or Jim Carter.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote