View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 09:17 AM   #39
airdale
airdale will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrandwood View Post
Okay, getting there. Managed to ride to a coffee shop on campus, step off outside, carry it in, lean it against the wall and placed my order (to go). Carried my coffee and the ride back outside and started it up (was a bit tougher with an audience and the coffee in hand). Rode it back to the office... "like a boss"!

I hit the speed limiter for the first time today. I felt a bit more confident so tried to go faster. The speed limiter acts a lot like the Segway one does. It pushes you back - or rather it tilts the platform back so you only feel it in your feet (as there is no handlebar) - but it also beeps. I did as I was told and slowed down.

I can start and stop better now. If I could juggle I think I'd definitely try for a career in the circus!

I'm still using the training strap but not needing it so much. I think maybe in a week it'll come off.
Have someone take a video for us to see? I know with my balance problems no way...but would be cool to see how a Seger makes the transition! Be safe