View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 05:16 PM   #35
kendall69
kendall69 can only hope to improve

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlotaglia View Post
Kendall, first of all you are so rude, secondly I will make you a question: do you have a Segway?
Have you ever rode a Segway for more than 10 minutes of demonstration or 1-2 hours of Segway Tour?
I suppose not and if you have a Segway, you are probably not able to use it properly.

All riders in that video were absolutely beginners and this is a fact.
With over 4000km riding experience, I fell just one time (excluding first tests), when a driver that decided to park his car on the bicycle path, also decided to go back quickly without checking on the rear-view mirror and it crashed directly on me, that was braking (I have to thank to Segway's crash test's department).
Instead, in 6 years of using my i2, I can't calculate how much dangerous situations I escaped from with emergency braking (also when it's raining or snowing) without falling or lay one of my feet on the floor.

So, please, don't talk about things that you don't know perfectly and don't be rude.
Let's take you ignorance one point at a time, and remember this YOU STARTED IT.

You call it rude I call it defending myself from self proclaimed experts like you that resort to personal attacks. When you "doubt" someone you are calling them a LIAR - F.Y.I. Second when you interpret incorrect facts as truth, by design you look like a fool by bloviating.

I only reciprocate in kind when ignorant bully's like you and the other loud moth here project your insecurities on others. So if you feel better calling it RUDE, that's fine because being a narcissist I would expect as much.

I own THREE Segways, and ride often. You want the serial number, then put up or shut up. I'll prove I have three segways if you put up your Segway as collateral if I Win? YA just as I thought, Big man on campus is SPEECHLESS.

Some of your comments are so childish I won't even give them the credibility to answer them. Besides the next person in line needs to place an order so straiten your hat and ask them what they want on their burger.

I love your ignorant rant about ALL RIDERS. Do a two second search on the web and you will see TRAILED POLICE OFFICERS falling down. What's that I hear now coming from you - cricket sounds. Now I'll take YOUR ORDER, do you want ice cream with your crow pie, for making ludicrous unfounded and false statements?

Come on lets besmirch a TRAINED POLICE OFFICER and tell me how it's HIS FAULT, and not the poor design of a two wheeled vehicle. OH what is that all over your face EGG?

Lastly, to prove I am 100% correct on the TWO WHEELED Segway being dangerous, SEGWAY is now designing a THREE WHEELED SEGWAY.

Oh and for all the big mouths here that DOUBTED a salesperson told me something NEW was coming from SEGWAY - Put this in your pipe and smoke it.

So that would be CHECK & MATE.

http://www.segway.com/downloads/pdfs...T_3_6_2013.pdf
kendall69 is offline   Reply With Quote