View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 06:32 PM   #31
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrandwood View Post
You've made it clear you do not appreciate the video being here. Personally, as a Segway fan, I did enjoy seeing the video. I got a few laughs out of it. Most of which I'd seen before. This forum should contain EVERYTHING about Segways, the good and the bad and the funny.

I find this interesting. I use lots of words, but probably too many.

In posts #3 and #6 I specifically said I was not against having the video here, but that I did not like it.

In post # 5, you quoted me saying that I did not have a problem with it being here, and that I did not like it.

You said I did not need to like it, which is true.

In posts 13, 15, 25, I did not mention having the video here at all, but generally spoke to filling the public's memory with negative images, instead of positive ones.

In post 28, I actually thanked Bob for posting the video, saying that while I did not like it, several others did.

Now you say I have made it clear I do not think it should be here. You go on to say that it should be here, and that way I can refute it if I like.

I have to ask, what do you think I have been trying to do? I have been trying to say that I feel this is a bad thing. Not trying to say it is a thing we should avoid, or hide from, or not acknowledge, but that it is a bad thing, and bad for the betterment of our community.

One of the first things I said about this was it would have to reside in the "to each their own" view. I maintain that is how I still feel.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote