View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 01:15 AM   #12
Worm
Worm is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

I did post my post 3 times while correcting typos and adding words. Then when I finished and stupidly posted the same long thing 3 times I saw Desert Seg's post. So I deleted two of my 3 just so everyone would think Desert Seg was the one drinking red wine and was seeing triple

I tried to give eJm rep points and couldn't. So now I know I did give him bad anonymous rep points. When I can (before I die hopefully) I will give him a good rep for being upfront and honest.

I gave Desert Seg a good rep point because he thinks they are ridiculous. It's always nice to do something nice for someone when they say they don't want something nice. (they really do) and he deserves it.

And I gave Billy Bob Sagal a good rep point because he was whiny and saw that he got some good rep points but also got bad ones. And because of that (the bad ones) he wants to demolish the system. So maybe if we all give him good rep points he'll let the system stay and he won't whine.

BUT I agree with Billy Bob. This whole thing is about communicating openly not behind backs.

I think I really learned that from SEGsby and eJM in the last few days.

So I'll make sure to sign my name if for some reason I give someone good or bad rep points. And keep giving Billy Bob good rep points to keep him happy.