Thread: Robot posts
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 07:50 PM   #6
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

I am glad you clarified. Your current posting is very different than the original by my reading of it...

I believe that John G. does care, and he and whomever else runs this site has done a good job on the robots and other spam over the years.

Some breaches are much harder than others to filter out, and it all takes time. I do not suspect it is unreasonable to feel it will be corrected soon, as they do not usually even take this long to make the correction. Given their past record, I feel it is likely to be sooner rather than later.

I am sorry you feel as you stated you feel. I am much more optimistic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote