View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 12:04 PM   #5
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Great pictures. The machine work leaves me with the impression you may have done some work in the field. Very professional looking work, and the photo's are very well done, with informative captions.

I suspect the quality of the work, and the time for each of these repairs is significant. Do you have a value or cost to these repairs you could offer?

I am asking the previous in preparation for asking this... Would you be available to repair these transmissions for others? (Or do you already do it and I missed the notice?)

I must say, I have been to the factory and seen their assembly area for these transmissions, and other than that, your presentation is the most complete and professional looking I have seen.

Good luck in the future...

Glide more, smile more...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote