View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 11:28 PM   #3
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiMike View Post
The chat feature seems to be broken. If i'm signed in and click chat I get a screen that tells me I need to sign in before I can use the feature.
That screen gives me an oppurtunity to sign in but when you do I get back into the same loop.
I believe I understand this, a little.

That link takes you to chat.segwaychat.com. The 'segwaychat.com' domain expired a while back, and we all switched to segwaychat.org. (instead of .com). segwaychat.com now redirects to forums.segwaychat.org. chat.segwaychat.com does not redirect to the .org domain.

If you go to chat.segwaychat.org instead, you'll get this message:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chat.segwaychat.org
So the little I unerstand is -- things are not consistent between the two domains, and we don't seem to have chat.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obviously, we can't have infinite voltage, or the universe would tear itself to shreds, and we wouldn't be discussing Segways.
Bob.Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote