View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 02:39 PM   #2
MagiMike
MagiMike is a jewel in the roughMagiMike is a jewel in the roughMagiMike is a jewel in the roughMagiMike is a jewel in the rough

5 yr Member SegwayFest Attendee
Angry Google Translate version

How much? » How old are you? How old are you? Do you want to be the best?
I love you baby, baby, just like you and me. As a young man after the wedding, he was as good as a regular guy at a restaurant. .
I'm sorry that you blew me baby girl Baby girl, I'm crying I'm crying I'm not the only girl who does not want to be the one that I want to be.
Every day or every day, I have a good time in my life. The price of a baby is about the size of a baby's breast.
I have been married for a long time, like this beautiful girl, the price is not so bad. I'm a guy who likes to dress up in high fashion.
I like girls like girls like girls, but girls like girls like boys. It is a breakthrough in the growth of a woman's body. He wants.
My baby is tired when he sees his son as he grows old as he wakes up when he wakes up. I love you pretty girls. Jealousy!
Make sure you get the most out of your computer. I'm "you brother" Why do you care? "" I'm sorry, "she said.
(SÆ ° u Tầm)

"I'm virtually certain that my avatar is real or really certain that it's virtual.... Or vice versa,"
MagiMike is offline   Reply With Quote