View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 12:25 AM   #38
JBeattie
JBeattie is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1qhorsey View Post
Great to hear that you like it. So does Jackie Chan apparently.

Have you noticed any erratic behaviors emerging in the i2 using
a cut down, modified lean steer with different weight from the original?

How are the leg steer cups for stepping off, forward as well as to the back?

Does the machine keep rolling when you step off?

Do you feel fatigue if you ride for awhile with legs planted into the steer cups?

Pictures show Chan "balancing" on it with his arms out. Was that for show
or is there some need to have arms out?

Is there a time-breaking problem from full speed to zero?

Thanks for your thoughts. Mark1

As for the jackie's arms. You don't have to do the tight rope arms out stance at all. You can have your arms anywhere you want, pockets, folded, out, over your head, whatever.

Stepping on is easy being that the steering is limited. Step offs the back are easy. You can step off the front, but I find that your CG shifting forward will make the unit "follow" you forward.

Little brushes of your leg against the steering stick don't effect you much. But the unit can move a little while getting off. Using the "8 ball" in the front allows you to hold the unit straight while getting on or off.

The saddles aren't in the way of moving on and off.

The first few days after riding for hours you will feel a little fatigue in your legs.

Reinhard's system may actually be alittle heavier than the standard handle bar. Its weight doesn't make my x2 feel any different to me.

getting up to speed is just as quick. You just have to remember to use your pelvis not your shoulders and waist to lean.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JBeattie is offline   Reply With Quote