View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 05:46 PM   #4
jazlady
jazlady is on a distinguished road

3 yr Member

I didn't ride in the sand.. I rode on the sideways where bicycle trail is beside the ocean. I loved it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabricGator View Post
Hello, I was reading about your trouble with the lean/steer bar on your husbands unit and found this only other single post on your profile.

I don't think anyone replied to my intro either. This does not seem to be the most active forum I belong to.

The other day I took mine to HomeDepot and used it to push an orange shopping cart... Folks just didn't know how to react!
I stayed way slow, maintaining a slow walking speed once I entered the store, staying respectful and patient with the pedestrians in the isles.

I was fully expecting at any time for someone (an employee) to confront me and me having to cart my Ninebot/Segway and finish my shopping on foot.

When I rode through the checkout line with my automobile battery in the cart and out into the parking lot. I experienced a joy and cool factor that I have not felt in quite some time.

Where / what beach can you ride on? At first I was thinking of something like Daytona Beach, Florida where the sand has the fine powder consistency of Comet scour powder and packs hard enough to ride a bicycle on. But then I though of something like Venice beach in California, Jones beach, or Atlantic beach where there are miles of boardwalk or sidewalk...

Continue to enjoy your Mini. I can imagine the lean steer being out of whack. I think mine has a tendency to turn better in one direction than the other. I'll look at my MiniPro and try to offer you a solution.
Cheers!
jazlady is offline   Reply With Quote