Thread: i170 Battery charging
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 06:06 PM   #3
Michael M. Marcum
Michael M. Marcum

5 yr Member

Civicsman, thank you for the reply.

They batteries are all LI. I say they are fully charged because they show in the high 70s on volts.
I purchased a reviver from MTO and had some luck bringing back some of the batteries that were low on voltage.

I also purchased a voltage regulator/stabilizer in case it was something in my power lines. I live in the middle of town and have not had any trouble with any other electronics.

I usually leave them plugged in a few days the unplug for a couple then start them for a few minutes and then start the procedure all over again. Now I have removed them from the machines while I try to figure out the problem.

I have thought about just charging them with an off board charger but I have not purchased one yet.

I had a machine last week that I started, then plugged in and the next day both were red light, machine would not start and they both had in the upper 70s in volts. I tried the batteries on another machine and it would not start either. I also tried them one at a time with a working battery and neither one would work.
Michael M. Marcum is offline   Reply With Quote