View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 05:15 AM   #6
Gihgehls
Gihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really nice

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoscoBob View Post
1. Glad to know that you know about cameras. Can you give me a step-by-step on how to do that with my GoPro Hero HD? I haven't been able to find that setting.

2. Maybe in "Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha" they worry about that, but here in Nosepick, Oregon it's not a big issue. We generally take our chill pills and live a good life.
1. I read the entire manual to your camera. It looks really fun! Unfortunately I did not see an option to lock the exposure.

2. I used to work in a super market in California, and it would have been my responsibility to notice the camera on your handle bars and ask if you were recording video. People there were on plenty of pills. Still photos were ok, and helpful as Bob above me mentioned.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"...if you insist on being imprecise in use and unique in definition, you should hardly be surprised that your attempts at communication are poorly understood." -a wise man
Gihgehls is offline   Reply With Quote