View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 07:48 AM   #6
pam
Last of the Early 30
pam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond repute

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee
Default Interesting phone call

Had an interesting phone call from a marketing company doing a "survey" - asking about non-traditional forms of transportation. Ultimately (after several minutes of general questions) he ended up asking about comparisons between Schwinn bicycles, Harley Davidsons, and the HT Transporter.

One of the questions was "would I buy a new and improved product from INC"- (and since I have 10k tied up in 2 HTs, and am a single lady and can only ride one at a time, I paused a bit before my answer LOL).

They knew my name, address and phone number, (which they repeated back to me for the iPod draw) which makes me think that it came from a list provided by INC - I assume that a regular survey would be from numbers generated by computer, but maybe I'm not aware of the technology in this area.

I would definitely buy an AirSeg

Pam