Thread: dangerous glide
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 09:21 AM   #7
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Personally, I don't see anything wrong. He was doing a stunt, and he did it well. He was also alone...

Now that I think back, I do not recall if he had a helmet or not, and that should be on a video like that, but other than that, I do not see what the buzz is all about...

A few months back, there was a tour leader who was on you-tube and was rocking back and forth, with one foot on the fender... He almost lost it, but recovered. I recall there was a huge uproar about that one also, and while I think it was bad form, ONLY because he seemed to be the tour leader, I did not understand the great posturing there either...

I happen to be a fairly conservative glider. Others are not. I see no problem with riding as you like, as long as you are not hurting anyone or infringing on another's space...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote