Old 02-22-2017, 08:32 PM   #9
AccuXperT
AccuXperT is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Default Seg_Term

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorrington View Post
Hi AccuXpert,

Is seg/term analyser for sale or download? I presume it needs a serial to i2c device also?
Ian
The "Seg_Term" program is part of a device that I developed two years ago: the Workstation.
This is a device in a 19"-housing, which is intended for stationary workbench use.

The Worstation has a built-in electronic load (2 kW), to be able to discharge a battery with 2,5 A defined. In this way, the capacity of a battery can be determined very precisely.

The functionality of the Workstation is much more extensive than with the BT adapter presented here:

- Measurement of the internal resistance of all 23 cells (= Cell-Ri)
- Measurement of the internal resistance of the entire battery pack (at the connection terminals, = Pack-Ri)
- complete galvanic decoupling of the battery by power relay
- precise voltage measurement in 4-wire technology (loss-free under load)
- built-in electronic load with 2 kW and MOSFET load control
- built-in quick charger with 3 A and CCCV-charging procedure (fully automatic loading control)

The program "Seg_Term" shows all the important values ​​of a rechargeable battery, but I intentionally did not use graphics. It is proprietary software running on a laptop.
The Seg_Term-screenshot I had inserted above, since the question was asked for a representation on the PC / laptop.

Example photo of the Workstation (prototype) with adapted Segway battery:

Workstation mit einem Segway-Akku - klein.JPG
AccuXperT is offline   Reply With Quote