View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 08:38 AM   #3
Lily Kerns
Lily Kerns will become famous soon enoughLily Kerns will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob.Kerns View Post
Nice video; my mother and daughter enjoyed our tour with you, and it brought a smile to my face seeing the familiar tour stops.

I see from your new sign that you're now offering electric bike tours?

(I'm having a little trouble visualizing how you'd guide a bike tour, but I'm sure you're up to the challenge!)

Do your bike tours cover a bigger area? Or is it just a way to attract customers who might be intimidated by the Segway?

When people ask about tours I point them your way, so I'd like to know when it'd be relevant to mention the bike tour option.

I haven't had anybody tell me they've followed my suggestion, though. I do know two people have bought Segways, though. (My mom being one. Hi, Mom!)
Hi, Bob! Of course I remember that tour. That was what, my second time on a Segway? It just blew my mind that after that brief training, they could take us out into traffic...and nobody had any problems. That says a lot, I think, both for the tour and the Segway.

Absolutely no regrets on buying one. I've driven my car to church just twice since then-- once when we had a potluck and I had more than I wanted to carry. I've gotten slightly wet only once. However, winter _will_ be coming and wind chill and road conditions will be a factor.

I get tickled on Sunday morning --there is my Seg, plus assorted walkers, wheelchairs and an electric scooter parked just inside the sanctuary at the front--which is the entrance nearest the elevator. It may be tough, but we get there!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lily Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote