View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 10:11 AM   #37
bob yarbrough
bob yarbrough has a little shameless behaviour in the past

5 yr Member

So, much of the discussion on this thread has been about if people should be allowed to make their own decisions or not, or if some other authority, be it a person or an organization like a government, should make that decision for them.
==============

Again I will stand by what I stated in my video. Required is requuire if required as indicated by Karls use of some authorized(?) Segway tours. Law can mean many things, ranging from ones parents laying down the law, to subdivision by-laws, to local community regulations, through various forms of civil government all the way up to a totoal dictorship wether in a country or your local Segway tour or business entity.

Sounds like this thread may have come full circle. Did those protestors who went around tipping over smart car act on their own decisions or were they led/misled by some person or organization. We may never know.

I wish everyone a good day.

be safe
enjoy your glide...

Bob Yarbrough
the PONY SEAT guy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the PONY SEAT