View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 07:51 PM   #12
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
I've always felt that veterans who think that their opinions should carry more weight never really understood the Constitution that they vowed to "support and defend". It's kinda, well, sanctimonious.

JohnM
Manchester, NH

I've always felt that when a person says that there are doers, and talkers, and then lists a number of examples of what doers do, it is a reasonable thing to do...

I know my opinion carries no more weight than anothers, based on my service. I also know my opinion is more likely to be realized, because I take efforts every day to make my vision a reality, where as many others just sit on the internet and talk about it.

Of course, one man's reasonable, is another's santimonious.

Somehow it is okay to attack and insult some here, and not to do the same to others. I think that is santimonious.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote