View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 04:29 PM   #16
bob yarbrough
bob yarbrough has a little shameless behaviour in the past

5 yr Member

Hopefully we have all gotten some fresh air and enjoyed these last few days. So....

>>>
Of course they are, relative to him trying to deny me that choice.
===

Many other members have used the words right, freedom and privilege long before I ever made used of these terms. And
reject the idea or not ones rights, ones freedoms and ones privileges (IMHO) should not have any bearing in ones decision making process to exercise good common sense in the use of a helmet when ascendsing a Segway.

IF there are studies on cars, motorcycles, bicycles, skateboards, joggers and even pedestrians, WHY does one need a specific study tied to the Segway? Should we get a study for the kiddies tricycles also?

It's very simple...in the event of an accident you do not get to CHOOSE. You do not get to choose what kind of accident occurs, when that accident may happen and certainly not the severity of injuries.

I do know that a selfish child may often times feel they are being denied something. I also know, despite Karls protest, that it is about making a common sense decision only.

As for Karls assertion of the Segway being a slow conveyance, and for some clarity of what I've actually said...
check the following links.

link 1.
"some helpful tips"

link 2.
check out the last 30 seconds of this clip

be safe
enjoy your glide...

Bob Yarbrough
the PONY SEAT guy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
the PONY SEAT