View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 11:17 AM   #10
Sal
Enjoys a well balanced glide
Sal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond reputeSal has a reputation beyond repute

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Steve:

Thanks, it looks great!!! Thanks for putting the effort in to improve it, yes, now it's a lot more readable.

That was the first time I had used Protopage, so it was a hoot to work on something new for about an hour. LOL

Florin:

If I had a PC, and knew anything about the back-end wiki apps, I'd be head first onto the wiki style of information management. I prefer wikipedia over protopage any day because it's established (whereas AJAX;protopage is new), and because editing on wikis is much more back end web, rather than using JAVA/AJAX which depend on browser connections, etc.

So if there's a way for you to get the already posted information fro the current segfriendly site onto a wiki style database up and running on your site, and when that's done, tell me and I'll put a referrer link on to the ptotopage site, so people can remember a simple web address, I'm all for it!

I love this community!

-Sal

Segway Chat Member since July 2003
Segway Owner since August 2003
Sal is offline   Reply With Quote