View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 02:46 PM   #3
jryan
jryan will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyler View Post
I thought that this venue was about Segways; not about religion and/or politics. There must be chat rooms for those subjects. Can't we keep on subject here? I guess this shows my ignorance that you seem interested in.
No, I do not seem to find you ignorant for that! That is not an attack. I am referring to when people attack others for sharing their views on politics or religion. Now, in essence, this forum is about Segways, but it branches off to so much more than that. If it was meant to be just about Segways, I probably wouldn't have a place here, because, as I do not own one, I cannot comment on a whole lot on the topic. But I share a fascination for Segways and come here to interact with others who do the same. Maybe I am mistakened, maybe this place is only for Segway conversation in which case, you can expect to see a lot less of me, because I am not knowlegable in that field.

I think the people I have met here have been amazing. This board is full of wonderful people, but I am just tired of seeing people get attacked for their views either here or anywhere. But I respect your view that this forum should be just about segways, although I do not share it. Thank you, and for the record I do not consider you ignorant!

Jeremy Ryan