View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 06:59 PM   #4
pam
Last of the Early 30
pam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond reputepam has a reputation beyond repute

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

It's good you're not calling Will a liar, JR, too much of that has been going around lately, although TBH, you are insinuating it. Probably if you'd said, "that was not my experience" it might have been a bit less of an insinuation. After all, Will may well be speaking the truth as he knows it.

Having been to the LB SegFest DRAFT dinner where Dean Kamen was quite adamant that the Segway was not to be billed as a mobiliy device, (and I can see why, given the proported contractual relationship that Segway had/has with Johnson & Johnson), I could see where dealers may be discouraged from promoting the device as such. I don't know if it's contractual, or not, but it may be - (IOW, part of something the dealer signs), in which case, those 30 dealers are breaking their contracts, and you've just outted them, although only 1 by name.

Just something to think about. But I'm taking the intro thread off-topic, I'm afraid. It's really for new member introductions.
Pam

Last edited by pam; 04-23-2008 at 07:04 PM..
pam is offline   Reply With Quote