View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 11:27 PM   #8
Lily Kerns
Lily Kerns will become famous soon enoughLily Kerns will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSagal View Post
I have used many variations over the years. I have used the segway dock on the lean steer, I have used a wrist strap, and I have used the segway dock with the wrist strap around the lean steer.

But most often now, I just use my pocket as well.

As I have changed my options and choices, I applaud the new available dock as offered on this thread as well. Each of us make our own choices as to what makes us feel a bit more comfortable.

So, I am happy it is available, regardless if I buy one or not. If enough people buy and like it, this will be a successful business en-devour for the distributor. I wish him luck and success.
I carry it on a lanyard cord around my neck when I'm out with it and hang it on my lean steer when I turn the machine off to recharge. Serves double purpose...doesn't get separated from me when I'm out , and I know where it is when I take it off.

I also get asked about my unusual jewelry which gives me another opportunity to talk about it. Yesterday I got to explain ADA disability issues to a couple hospital aides whose job was pushing me in a wheel chair from one machine to another. Such indignity for a Segway user!

Oh, just to finish the story...I was warned not to walk back out to my car until I had been given permission. I walked!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lily Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote