View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 07:14 AM   #17
carlotaglia
carlotaglia is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendall69 View Post
NO the Ignorant curmudgeon is you Jerk. You wanna start calling NAMES, then I'm all in Moronic FAN BOY. The second you pull your head out of your private parts you's see I'm 100% correct .
Only a fool like you would attempt to ride a Segway in Disney with TOE TO TOE crowds.

Once you stop Drinking the Segway Koolaid you will see these are NOT the safest products on the planet. Segways FALL OVER WITH PEOPLE ON THEM. ( VIDEO PROOF ) Kids will get killed. There a thousand videos on the web proving MY POINT and none proving YOURS - you simpleton. Here's FACT Jerk boy. two wheels are not as safe as FOUR do the math moron.
Kendall, first of all you are so rude, secondly I will make you a question: do you have a Segway?
Have you ever rode a Segway for more than 10 minutes of demonstration or 1-2 hours of Segway Tour?
I suppose not and if you have a Segway, you are probably not able to use it properly.

All riders in that video were absolutely beginners and this is a fact.
With over 4000km riding experience, I fell just one time (excluding first tests), when a driver that decided to park his car on the bicycle path, also decided to go back quickly without checking on the rear-view mirror and it crashed directly on me, that was braking (I have to thank to Segway's crash test's department).
Instead, in 6 years of using my i2, I can't calculate how much dangerous situations I escaped from with emergency braking (also when it's raining or snowing) without falling or lay one of my feet on the floor.

So, please, don't talk about things that you don't know perfectly and don't be rude.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i2 Owner since 2006 with more than 4000km experience
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
carlotaglia is offline   Reply With Quote