View Single Post
Old 07-29-2016, 01:45 PM   #14
airdale
airdale will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eJM View Post
I don't see the necessity for this discussion to get bogged down in forum terminology. Very few here will understand it. I used the term sub-forum loosely. A case could be made that SegChat's categories and forums are disorganized as they are and should be reorganized, some renamed, another added. If there were a suggestion box that was actually considered, my first recommendation would be to convert to Xenforo software. For a site dedicated to such high-tech devices that are the epitome of mobility, the forum should really be using something that is actually mobile friendly.

But let's not digress. Segway is not the Segway of 14 years ago or even 3 years ago. The new members joining today aren't necessarily looking for information on the Segway PT, like I was 10 years ago. Now there is more diversity and all of us should be more accepting of that. And airdale is not only asking for acceptance, but asking us to welcome it by providing model-specific support forums. My belief is that SegwayChat could see new potential and new growth because of it.
Thank you.
airdale is offline   Reply With Quote