View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 09:06 PM   #5
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoscoBob View Post
1. Glad to know that you know about cameras. Can you give me a step-by-step on how to do that with my GoPro Hero HD? I haven't been able to find that setting.

2. Maybe in "Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha" they worry about that, but here in Nosepick, Oregon it's not a big issue. We generally take our chill pills and live a good life.
Bob,

In the menu bar below the title to this thread, there is a choice of "My Account" on the left edge... That is where you can see the reputation comments people make to your posts.

To make a comment yourself, you can click on the scales link under the name of the poster (in the left margin).

Many people are not fans of the reputation points, which show as green boxes under your name when you post, and while they are manipulated if you want to take that effort, and the moderators can change them at will, but it is a good place to make a non public comment if you like.

I say all this, because I liked the post above, and left you a positive hit for your reputation.

Keep gliding, keep smiling, and keep your wit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote