View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 05:20 PM   #22
[email protected]
dale@thecoys.net will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member

OK, first let me say that I do sympathize, and understand your frustration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by airdale View Post
I have a Freego...

It lasted 2 1/2 miles...
Quote:

It was sold as new from a privet individual In Arizona, I will not post any info till I have closer on this matter!
Was it actually new when you received it? Did it come with paperwork (warranty, etc.)?

Did it work correctly when you first got it?

Quote:
Pay pal maybe has a guaranty on new products...
I believe that Paypal/eBay has a stated responsibility to make sure you either: (1) get what was advertised by the seller in advertised condition; or (2) give you your money back, including 1-way shipping charges.

Assuming the item you received was new and otherwise "as advertised", then it looks like Paypal/eBay is going the extra mile to help you and the seller resolve the differences.

Quote:
I emailed Freego(China) and there statement was " we have no repair shops in USA or numbers of people who service it. "

.... and try to get the info they need, being disabled this has been a nightmare?
I'm guessing that the seller said nothing about warranty or repair service availability in the posting, and that you did not inquire about that before purchasing.

Again, I understand your frustration. And we all appreciate you sharing your experiences with the Freego.