View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 02:13 PM   #33
macgeek
Super Crazy
Segway Geek
macgeek is a splendid one to beholdmacgeek is a splendid one to beholdmacgeek is a splendid one to beholdmacgeek is a splendid one to beholdmacgeek is a splendid one to beholdmacgeek is a splendid one to beholdmacgeek is a splendid one to behold

5 yr Member
Lightbulb Actually...

The phidgets are USB controlled, all the interfaces sit inside the 25.0 bag with the laptop

Ken,
I needed a cable that would go up and down with the cs shaft, ribbon cable just didnt cut the mustard. I have 30 wires, 15 are for the VGA monitor, the other 15 supply power, video A and Video B (rear camera / GPS) horn - USB - alarm led power (I should upload the excel sheet showing the wiring diagram)

The phidgets have all kinds of great interfaces both I/O so I can get temp of batteries, voltage monitoring, Turn on and off as many lights / bling as I want (i can expand the sys) and I can still use the seg during the day without the Monitor even being attached, if I choose.

With the computer, I have full internet / bluetooth / Music / AND.
its really exciting (well to me) And the segway is the prep for when I get my new car (A Honda Element) and I'm planning on "Pimping My Ride"

Jonathan

Segway "Let the good times, roll"
YES! I AM! the Super Crazy - Segway Geek since 2004

Top 7th Poster - Top 8th Reputation, I must be doing something right™

Segway Chat Awards 2006:

Most Outrageous Pimping Award - Winner
Funniest Post - runner up
Most Flamboyant Signature - runner up
Most Original Avatar Award - runner up

Segway Chat Awards 2007:

Most Original And Impressive Re-Pimp of a Segway - I think thats done!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
macgeek is offline   Reply With Quote