View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 05:56 AM   #20
RobinM1
Account Suspended
RobinM1 is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Here are your words, word for word ((( "NIKON style photographic devices", they call them CAMERAS. ))) YOU MADE MY POINT WITH YOUR OWN WORDS////////// You cant describe a segway scooter without using the word segway, ...... SEGWAY HAS BECOME NOT JUST A NAME BRAND BUT A UNIVERSAL UNDERSTANDING OF A DEVICE

All truck are call trucks, all cars are called cars. You smell BS, I smell someone who doesn't want the Robins around. And this post is posted in the non segway related catagory. The robin is a segway style personal transporter, there is no other way to describe it. Just like a truck is a truck, a tv is a tv, a microwave is a microwave........Can you describe a microwave to someone without using the word microwave? Can you tell someone to watch tv without using the word? How many different manufacturers of microwaves and tv's do you know?

And ok,,,,,lets go with cameras since you used that example. You ask someone..... Take a picture with my Olympus, ( camera ) unless they know you had an olympus camera, if you asked that question to someone they'd be clueless as to what you wanted, unless YOU said, hand me my OLYMPUS CAMERA or CAMERA, there are tons of different cameras, but all cameras take pictures.

And we are not beind deceptive, the link in this forum plainly says " Segway Alternative ", and speaking of which we are currently looking for a segway dealer to add the segways to our page, we are not against the segway, we love the segways also, but see nothing wrong with a little diversity in the market, and the people who fear change are the people who are stuck in the past.

Were not Promoting the Robin Here either like you make it to sound, Were trying to put the word out and let people know there is another option now, and that segway cant have the entire world market anymore.

Last edited by RobinM1; 06-22-2013 at 07:20 AM..