View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 02:17 PM   #12
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

I would suggest anyone in this position should talk to an actual lawyer before either proceeding or rejecting the idea.

I myself cannot construct an argument that this could be fraud, for precisely the reasons eJK gave. But that doesn't give me any confidence that someone wouldn't view it otherwise try to cause trouble.

And trouble is all to easy to cause.

I've seen the issue raised with donating medications, but there the argument becomes that you accepted the item on behalf of someone not covered.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obviously, we can't have infinite voltage, or the universe would tear itself to shreds, and we wouldn't be discussing Segways.
Bob.Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote