View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 12:34 PM   #2
bvelke
bvelke will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

I haven't been contacted and I don't want to be.

It seems mostly to be a re-branded "authorized tour" program with some new technology.

I already use all the technology that I want to use (e.g., reservation system, wireless audio, release forms, photo sharing, reviews). I don't need Segway, Inc. to be in control of any more aspects of my business.

I've seen how many "authorized" tours train their customers. There are some good ones, of course, but I'll just say that a "training certificate" from another company means absolutely NOTHING to me. The only thing that matters is when I see the customer ride.

I'd be interested to know how they propose to do "multilingual voice narration" for a live tour guide. Anyway, I wouldn't allow any customer to go on a tour if they didn't understand the language in which safety instructions are given.

Lastly, I assume that membership to this program comes with a host of requirements - like that you give up 8% of your business to use their selected reservation system.

No thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bvelke is offline   Reply With Quote